Monday, October 11, 2004

They only come in threes.... right?

So I've had my fair share of shitty things going on these past few weeks.

1. teeth problems- working on being fixed (the side that was hurting has had the cavities taken care of- just one other to deal with), but not quite sure what started the horrible intense THROBBING pain that I intially felt. (one plus, I think I have a crush on my dentsit... *dreamy*)

2. horrible sunburn while deep sea fishing in VA beach during my vacation. Like second degree type burns!!! So not cool! And that's not mentioning the whole sea sickness while on the boat. Luckily I no longer look like a sun burnt racoon and am starting to get my color back.

3. my lovely car accident. *sigh* what a pain in the ass! A total of $5,000 worth of damage and won't get my car back until the end of the month. My lifesaver: Deb! She's been wonderful and has promised to get me to work for the rest of the week, she'd prolly drive me until I get my car back, but I can't take advantage of her that much. I miss my car

So thats my three... right??? No more please! Let me get my car back in working order first... please?????

No comments: