Friday, June 3, 2005

anxiously awaiting...

My sister is in the beginning stages of leaving her husband. They have signed separation papers and have divided their things... I can't say that he is making things easy on her. I can see the mistakes that she is making, but my hands are tied. I can't do anything to change her decisions (and I am in full support of her leaving the bastard, I just can't believe its taken her over 3 years to do it).

So to do my part to help her out, I have agreed to watch her cat until she finds a more permanent living situation. She left her place around 9, and it will take her at least 4 hours to get up here. I wonder how my two brats are going to take to their "cousin" coming to visit. I'm sure that it will be an adventure. I have one princess and one scardy cat and her cat seems to think its a dog and not a cat. This should create some very interesting situations.....

No comments: