Wednesday, June 8, 2005

New arrival


Darwin and Leo
Originally uploaded by Ayesha97.

My sister made it in safely (will spare the long drawn out story of how and why they didn't get here until 6:30 Sat morning). Leo (my sister's cat) is slowly adjusting. She's having some problems dealing with living with two cats. For the most part my two have been behaving. That's not to say that there haven't been any hissing or growling (okay, so there's been alot of hissing and growling, but everyone still has all body parts intack, and I only noticed a little bit of Leo's fur between Mendel's paws...... but I digress).

The funniest thing to watch is Darwin going over to Leo's scratching post and scratching the hell out of it, and then Leo feels the need to run over and hiss at her because its HERS!!!

And she's such a tiny little thing. The pictures really don't show the size difference very well. When standing, she looks like she can walk right under Mendel's belly (he's a large cat to begin with). I'm in the belief that she has a Napoleon complex...


No comments: