Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Stripes and Suspenders Forever!


So, shortly after TGI Fridays did away with their stripes and their flair, I told myself I wanted to display my suspenders. I put waaaaaay too much time and effort into collecting my flair to just toss it aside. I haven't worked at Friday's since I graduated, that was *mumbleseightmumbles* years ago. I finally have them in a shadow box and hanging on my wall! :D
Almost all of my flair had a reason or a back-story to it. Some I would trade customer's with, others would give to me. I'm a bit sad that my "not the brightest crayon in the box" button is missing. Was one of my favs! I have an angel on their for my mom, a USMC emblem for my dad. There was one that reminded me of my sister. I had flair from my roommates and other friends. Buttons and pins that I picked up while on vacation. It took almost 3 years to accumulate and reminds me of my time in college and turning 21. :)

No comments: