Saturday, January 8, 2005

FISHIES!!!!


Mel (the orange and black clownfish) got a new friend today! I think we're naming him Black Bart. Mel did at one time have a friend named Bob. But Bob disappeared. We're not quite sure how... I went away over the weekend and there was only one clownfish instead of two. :(

Other new additions to the tank...A scooter blenny that my friend wants to name "my fish." Still trying to come up with a good name for him. He's quite cute as he scoots around the tank. I also picked up a cleaner shrimp but I wasn't able to get a good picture of him.

It seems as if everyone is getting along at the moment... I'm hoping that it will stay that way! Clownfish tend to be a little territorial, and you are supposed to find a smaller fish when adding to the tank... but Mel is kinda small and we got the smallest one we could... so hoping for no fights *fingers crossed*

No comments: