Friday, July 15, 2005

Quotes from Google

I have Google set as my "personalized home page. Their quote of the day option is wonderful and had to share the 4 that were listed today....


About the time we think we can make ends meet, somebody moves the ends.
- Herbert Hoover

What I look forward to is continued immaturity followed by death.
- Dave Barry

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without asking a clear question.
- Albert Camus

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip.
- Caskie Stinnett

For those interested, their word of the day column is full of words that are actually challenging (have used this option with Yahoo, and find myself knowing all the definitions. Keep up the great work Google!

Anyone interested in gmail invites, let me know... still have 50 left!

No comments: