Thursday, April 10, 2008

Week 3: aka the week of hell

wow- this week has been a killer! Its a short warm-up and then 2 intervals of the following, run for 90 seconds, walk for 90 seconds, run for 3 min, walk for 3 min. Its that second run for 3 min that gets me! My run on Tuesday I was only able to run for 2 of the 3 min. Today, I somehow managed to run for that entire time and boy was it rough! I'm still not quite sure how I managed to finish! Not as many issues with my knee. It seems to bug me only during the first part of my run and then seems to go away until we are walking up the hill at the end. I have noticed muscle soreness in my shins. I really am hoping that a lot of what I'm feeling is just my muscles slowly adjusting to my new activity. ;) I also think that there is a very large possibility that I will be repeating week 3 before moving onto week 4. Ahimsa... ahimsa...

No comments: