Monday, April 5, 2004

mmm.. yoga

Just got done with an hour long yoga session. Feels so good! I need to remember this feeling so that I can motivate myself more often to do yoga. mmmmm...

This is going to be a short week at work! I just have to get through Tuesday and Wednesday and half of Thursday. Heading home early on Thursday so that I can go with mom for her doctor's appoitment. I want to absorb everything that the doctor says. *fingers crossed for the best* And then I can enjoy my Easter break. I'm hoping I won't have any problems catching Mendel to bring him back home with me. I'm really starting to believe that Darwin misses him. She barely leaves me alone.

I love the extra sunlight that we get after Daylight Savings kicks in. LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! So far it has given me extra energy! Let's hope it lasts!

Off to cook dinner...