Sunday, July 1, 2007

07-01-07


07-01-07
Originally uploaded by Ayesha97
Balcony-kitty-cool summer day... the only way it gets better is if I have a book in hand... and well, I finished that off this morning. This is how I spent my afternoon. Was catching up on Elsie's podcasts and enjoying the cool breezes and the warmth of my kitty. mmmmm.... so nice. I'm so easily pleased.

I've been loving the cooler weather that we've had the last few days. We got to open all the windows and let the breeze in. Soooo nice!
We also spent some time fixing up the balcony, bought some new plants (two banana plants) and moved Ralph outside. Its now like a mini tropical oasis outside. I love it! I'll have to post a picture soon.

I wish that I had been able to snag more herbs this spring. I only have oregano, basil and mint. I can't wait for my tomatoes to get ripe so that I can have crusty bread with fresh mozzarella cheese, fresh basil and garden fresh tomatoes! *drools*

No comments: